当前位置:在线查询网 > 在线百科全书查询 > 展销会

展销会_在线百科全书查询


请输入要查询的词条内容:

展销会


展销会是为了展示产品和技术、拓展渠道、促进销售、传播品牌而进行的一种宣传活动。



实际名称


在实际应用中,展览会名称相当繁杂。英语国家中,有exhibition, general exhibition, industrial exhibition, agricultural exhibition, consumer exhibition, international exhibition, regional, exhibition, local exhibition, private exhibition, major exhibition, minor exhibition, solo exhibition, peripatetic exhibition, exposition, show, trade show, moveable show, road show, boat show, plane show, catalogue show, fair, multi-trade fair, trade mart, display等等。

在中文里,展览会名称有博览会、展览会、展览、展销会、博览展销会、看样定货会、展览交流会、交易会、贸易洽谈会、展示会、展评会、样品陈列、庙会、集市、墟、场等等。另外,还有一些展览会使用非专业名词。比如:日(澳大利亚全国农业日Australian National Field Days),周(柏林国际绿色周Berlin International Green Week)、市场(亚特兰大国际地毯市场International Carpet and Rug Market)、中心(汉诺威办公室、信息、电信世界中心World Center for Office-Information-Telecommunication)等,加上这些非专业的名称,展览会名称将更多。

基本含义


展览会基本词的含义与中文的不大相同,下面做一些简单的说明。

FAIR。在英文中fair是传统形式的展览会,也就是集市与庙会。Fair的特点是“泛”,有商人也有消费者,有农产品也有工业品。集市和庙会发展到近代,分支出了贸易性质的、专业的展览,被称作“exhibition”(展览会)。而继承了“泛”特点的,规模庞大的、内容繁杂的综合性质的展览仍被称为fair 。但是在传入中国时则被译成了“博览会”。因此,对待外国的“博览会”,要认真予以区别:是现代化的大型综合展览会,还是传统的乡村集市。

EXHIBITION。在英文中exhibition 是在集市和庙会基础上发展起来的现代展览形式,也是被最广泛使用的展览名称,通常作为各种形式的展览会的总称。 EXPOSITION。Exposition起源于法国,是法文的展览会。在近代史上,法国政府第一个举办了以展示、宣传国家工业实力的展览会,由于这种展览会不做贸易 ,主要是为了宣传 ,因此,exposition便有了“宣传性质的展览会”的含义。由于其他国家也纷纷举办宣传性质的展览会,,并由于法语对世界一些地区的影响,以及世界两大展览会组织:国际博览会联盟和国际展览会局的总部均在法国,因此,不仅在法语国家,而且在北美等英语地区,exposition 被广泛地使用。

商品展销会举办资格和责任


1、举办者的资格

2、举办单位的责任

3、商品展销会的申办程序

4、参展者的资格和责任

5、工商行政管理机关的职责

工商行政管理机关是商品展销会的主管机关,主管商品展销会的登记,监督举办者的组织管理活动和参展者的经营行为的合法性,保护企业和消费者的合法权益。

1、商品展销会的登记管理;

2、监督举办单位履行规定的义务;

3、监督参展者的经营行为;

4、查处违法行为。

展销会常用英语


It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch. 保持联系。

Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

Don’t mention it. 别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来

What about the price? 对价格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.

这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货

相关分词: 展销会 展销 销会